So on Friday we were in and I started off by printing my work.
For my promotional cards I printed onto a paper with a high gsm which caused problems as the printer wasn’t able to handle it. I managed to get some lower gsm and still had problems but I was just able to print!
I then printed my stickers which I created using sticky labels which were on an a4sheet. I then printed onto the labels in hich I’d then apply self adhesive covering to create the final finish which can give it durability , protection and a proper finish. I then cut it out and it was complete.
They stick very well and the cover over the stickers is strong and keeping the ink and labels all together.
After this I went to the studio room were our display will be and we planned it out together the best way to display our work in the space provided and the two tables we had between seven of us. We are all going in tommorow to print a little more and set up our display.