Finished ping pong

Ping Pong Project

BoMy design of my ping pong bat has been finished after a few different ideas but I went with an image one side and type on the other. The printing method I used with medium gel worked well but the only problem I had was because it was like glue some of the paper would not come off giving it this misty effect that doesn’t help the print stand out well. I had to pen over some of it or keep soaking it until I can get the majority off with out scratching my design off.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s